- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This YIF1B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 82-110 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human YIF1B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: YIF1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein YIF1B, YIP1-interacting factor homolog B, YIF1B
- Protein Accession Number: Q5BJH7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 121944384
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 90522
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- YIF1B belongs to the YIF1 family. The functions of YIF1B remain unknown.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Venter, J.C., et al. Science 291(5507):1304-1351(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-528
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.