- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: YB1 (phospho Ser102) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 102 (L-R-S (p)-V-G) derived from Human YB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of YB1 only when phosphorylated at serine 102.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: YBX1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CBF-A, NSEP1, EFI-A, MSY-1, YBX1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004550.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34098946
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4904
- YB-1 is a nuclear protein that binds to splice sites in pre-mRNA and regulates splice site selection. Binds and stabilizes cytoplasmic mRNA. Contributes to the regulation of translation by modulating the interaction between the mRNA and eukaryotic initiation factors CCAAT-containing Y-box of HLA class II genes. Component of cytoplasmic messenger ribonucleoprotein particles (mRNPs). Interacts with AKT1, SFRS9, THOC4, MSH2, XRCC5, WRN and NCL. Can bind to DNA as a homomeric form, (EFI-A)n or as a heteromeric form in association with EFI-B. Homodimer in the presence of ATP.
- 1: Sakura H., Gene 73:499-507(1988).
- 2: Didier D.K. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 85:7322-7326(1988).
- 3: Kolluri R., Nucleic Acids Res. 19:4771-4771(1991).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-928
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.