- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This XRCC5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 424-450 amino acids from the Central region of human XRCC5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 83 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: XRCC5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: X-ray repair cross-complementing protein 5, 364-, 86 kDa subunit of Ku antigen, ATP-dependent DNA helicase 2 subunit 2, ATP-dependent DNA helicase II 80 kDa subunit, CTC box-binding factor 85 kDa subunit, CTC85, CTCBF, DNA repair protein XRCC5, Ku80, Ku86, Lupus Ku autoantigen protein p86, Nuclear factor IV, Thyroid-lupus autoantigen, TLAA, X-ray repair complementing defective repair in Chinese hamster cells 5 (double-strand-break rejoining), XRCC5, G22P2
- Protein Accession Number: P13010
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 125731
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7520
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is the 80-kilodaltonsubunit of the Ku heterodimer protein which is also known asATP-dependant DNA helicase II or DNA repair protein XRCC5. Ku isthe DNA-binding component of the DNA-dependent protein kinase, andit functions together with the DNA ligase IV-XRCC4 complex in therepair of DNA double-strand break by non-homologous end joining andthe completion of V(D)J recombination events. This genefunctionally complements Chinese hamster xrs-6, a mutant defectivein DNA double-strand break repair and in ability to undergo V(D)Jrecombination. A rare microsatellite polymorphism in this gene isassociated with cancer in patients of varying radiosensitivity.
- 1: Gomes, B.C., et al. Oncol. Rep. 24(4):1079-1085(2010)
- 2: Liu, Y., et al. Carcinogenesis 31(10):1762-1769(2010)
- 3: Ho-Pun-Cheung, A., et al. Pharmacogenomics J. (2010) In press :
- 4: Briggs, F.B., et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 172(2):217-224(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-143
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.