- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Hamster, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This XPR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 96-122 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human XPR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 82 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: XPR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Xenotropic and polytropic retrovirus receptor 1, Protein SYG1 homolog, Xenotropic and polytropic murine leukemia virus receptor X3, X-receptor, XPR1, SYG1, XR
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBH6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74753221
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9213
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- XPR1 may function in G-protein coupled signal transduction (By similarity). Potential receptor for xenotropic and polytropic murine leukemia retroviruses.
- 1: Bhosle, S., et al. J. Virol. 84(13):6288-6296(2010)
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Battini, J.L., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 96(4):1385-1390(1999)
- 4: Tailor, C.S., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 96(3):927-932(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-848
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin