- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This XK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 83-111 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human XK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: XK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Membrane transport protein XK, Kell complex 37 kDa component, Kx antigen, XK-related protein 1, XK, XKR1, XRG1
- Protein Accession Number: P51811
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85700269
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7504
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This locus controls the synthesis of the Kell blood group'precursor substance' (Kx). Mutations in this gene have beenassociated with McLeod syndrome, an X-linked, recessive disordercharacterized by abnormalities in the neuromuscular andhematopoietic systems. The encoded protein has structuralcharacteristics of prokaryotic and eukaryotic membrane transportproteins.
- 1: Miranda, M., et al. Mov. Disord. 22(9):1358-1361(2007)
- 2: Claperon, A., et al. Brain Res. 1147, 12-24 (2007) :
- 3: Walker, R.H., et al. Transfusion 47(2):299-305(2007)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-361
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.