- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the amino terminus of human XAF-1 (IN).
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: XAF-1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of XAF-1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store XAF-1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: XAF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BIRC4BP, XIAPAF1, HSXIAPAF1, BIRC4BP, XIAP-associated factor 1, BIRC4-binding protein
- Protein Accession Number: CAA68030
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1869901
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54739
- 1: Liston P, Fong W, Kelly NL, et al. Identification of XAF1 as an antagonist of XIAP anticaspase activity. Nature Cell Biol. 2001;3:128-33.
- 2: Heiser D, Labi V, Erlacher M, et al. The Bcl-2 protein family and its role in the development of neoplastic disease. Exp. Geron. 2004; 39:1125-35.
- 3: Kiefer M, Brauer MJ, Powers VC, et al. Modulation of apoptosis by the widely distributed Bcl-2 homologue Bak. Nature 1995; 374:736-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3409P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.