- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant human protein was used as the immunogen for the WT1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Optimal dilution of the WT1 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WT1, GUD, WAGR, WIT-2, WT33, AWT1, NPHS4, EWS-WT1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7490
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a 47-55kDa-tumor suppressor protein, identified as Wilm's Tumor (WT1) protein. The antibody reacts with all isoforms of the full-length WT1 and also identifies WT1 lacking exon 2-encoded amino acids, frequently found in subsets of sporadic Wilm s tumors. WT1, a sporadic and familial pediatric kidney tumor, is genetically heterogeneous. Wilm s tumor is associated with mutations of WT1, a zinc-finger transcription factor that is essential for the development of the metanephric kidney and the urogenital system. The WT1 gene is normally expressed in fetal kidney and mesothelium, and its expression has been suggested as a marker for Wilm s tumor and mesothelioma. WT1 protein has been identified in proliferative mesothelial cells, malignant mesothelioma, ovarian carcinoma, gonadoblastoma, nephroblastoma, and desmoplastic small round cell tumor. Lung adenocarcinomas rarely stain positive with this antibody. WT1 protein expression in mesothelial cells has become a reliable marker for the diagnosis of mesotheliomas.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-480
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin