- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the amino terminus of WNV Core Protein.
- SPECIES: West Nile Virus core protein
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: West Nile virus peptide is used for blocking the activity of West Nile Virus Core Protein antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store WNV Core peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WNVgp1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Genome polyprotein, Core protein, NS1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_776011
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27735299
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 912267
- 1: Gould LH and Fikrig E. West Nile virus: a growing concern? J. Clin. Invest. 2004; 113:1102-7.
- 2: Akira S and Takeda K. Toll-like receptor Signalling. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2004; 4:499-511.
- 3: Jiang Z, Ninomiya-Tsuji J, Qian Y, et al. Interleukin-1 (IL-1) receptor-associated kinase-dependent IL-1-induced signaling complexes phosphorylate TAK1 and TAB2 at the plasma membrane and activate TAK1 in the cytosol. Mol. Cell Biol. 2002; 22:7158-67.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3433P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.