- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human WNT9B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WNT9B antibody can be used for detection of WNT9B by ELISA at 1:1562500. WNT9B antibody can be used for detection of WNT9B by western blot at 5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store WNT9B antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WNT9B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WNT9B, WNT15, WNT14B
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003387
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17017976
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7484
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- WNT9B is a member of the WNT family. They are secreted signaling proteins. These proteins have been implicated in oncogenesis and in several developmental processes, including regulation of cell fate and patterning during embryogenesis.The WNT gene family consists of structurally related genes that encode secreted signaling proteins. These proteins have been implicated in oncogenesis and in several developmental processes, including regulation of cell fate and patterning during embryogenesis. This gene is a member of the WNT gene family. Study of its expression in the teratocarcinoma cell line NT2 suggests that it may be implicated in the early process of neuronal differentiation of NT2 cells induced by retinoic acid. This gene is clustered with WNT3, another family member, in the chromosome 17q21 region.
- 1: Clark, H.F., (2003) Genome Res. 13 (10), 2265-2270.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-538
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.