- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This WNT9A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 216-244 amino acids from the Central region of human WNT9A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WNT9A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein Wnt-9a, Protein Wnt-14, WNT9A, WNT14
- Protein Accession Number: O14904
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7483
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The WNT gene family consists of structurally related genesthat encode secreted signaling proteins. These proteins have beenimplicated in oncogenesis and in several developmental processes,including regulation of cell fate and patterning duringembryogenesis. This gene is a member of the WNT gene family. It isexpressed in gastric cancer cell lines. The protein encoded by thisgene shows 75% amino acid identity to chicken Wnt14, which has beenshown to play a central role in initiating synovial joint formationin the chick limb. This gene is clustered with another familymember, WNT3A, in the chromosome 1q42 region.
- 1: Lee, D.Y., et al. Menopause 17(5):1064-1070(2010)
- 2: Memarian, A., et al. Leuk. Lymphoma 50(12):2061-2070(2009)
- 3: Yerges, L.M., et al. J. Bone Miner. Res. 24(12):2039-2049(2009)
- 4: Xiang, Y., et al. Mol. Biol. Rep. 35(2):73-79(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-395
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin