- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the center of human Wnt10b.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Wnt10b peptide is used for blocking the activity of Wnt10b antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Wnt10b peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WNT10B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SHFM6, WNT-12, WNT12, Protein Wnt-10b, Protein Wnt-12
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003385
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16936522
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7480
- 1: Lee FS, Lane TF, Kuo A, et al. Insertional mutagenesis identifies a member of the Wnt gene family as a candidate oncogene in the mammary epithelium of int-2/Fgf-3 transgenic mice. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 1995; 92:2268-72.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4619P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.