- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: ANSSGRWWGI VNVASSTNLL TDSKSLQLVL EPSLQLLSRK QRRLIRQNPG ILHSVSGGLQ SAVRECKWQF RNRRWNCPTA PGPHLFGKIV NRGCRETAFI FAITSAGVTH SVARSCSEGS IESCTCDYRR RGPGGPDWHW GGCSDNIDFG RLFGREFVDS GEKGRDLRFL MNLHNNEAGR TTVFSEMRQE CKCHGMSGSC TVRTCWMRLP TLRAVGDVLR DRFDGASRVL YGNRGSNRAS RAELLRLEPE DPAHKPPSPH DLVYFEKSPN FCTYSGRLGT AGTAGRACNS SSPALDGCEL LCCGRGHRTR TQRVTERCNC TFHWCCHVSC RNCTHTRVLH ECL
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by its ability to enhance BMP - 2 induced alkaline phosphatase production by murine ATDC5 cells. The expected ED50 for this effect is 1.5 - 2.5 ng/mL in the presence of 200 ng/mL of human BMP - 2.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Wnt-1 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Wnt-1 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Wnt-1 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WNT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: INT1, OI15, BMND16, INT1, Proto-oncogene Wnt-1, Proto-oncogene Int-1 homolog
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005421.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4885655
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7471
- Wnt-1 is a secreted protein that signals through the Frizzled family of cell surface receptors and is required for normal embryonic development. Wnt-1 activation induces a complex signaling cascade that ultimately leads to the increased expression of over fifty genes. An important component of Wnt-1 signaling is the stabilization, and resulting accumulation, of the intracellular signaling protein, beta-catenin. Wnt signaling induces and maintains the transformed phenotype and, in certain embryonic cell lines, supports self renewal in the absence of significant differentiation. Elevated levels of Wnt proteins are associated with tumorigenesis and are present in numerous human breast cancers. Mature human Wnt-1 is a glycosylated protein containing 343 amino acid residues. Recombinant human Wnt-1 is a 38.4 kDa, non-glycosylated protein containing 343 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-216
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.