- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: TGPLDTTPEG RPGEVSDAPQ RKQFCHWPCK CPQQKPRCPP GVSLVRDGCG CCKICAKQPG EICNEADLCD PHKGLYCDYS VDRPRYETGV CAYLVAVGCE FNQVHYHNGQ VFQPNPLFSC LCVSGAIGCT PLFIPKLAGS HCSGAKGGKK SDQSNCSLEP LLQQLSTSYK TMPAYRNLPL IWKKKCLVQA TKWTPCSRTC GMGISNRVTN ENSNCEMRKE KRLCYIQPCD SNILKTIKIP KGKTCQPTFQ LSKAEKFVFS GCSSTQSYKP TFCGICLDKR CCIPNKSKMI TIQFDCPNEG SFKWKMLWIT SCVCQRNCRE PGDIFSELKI L
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependant proliferation of the MCF - 7 cell line. The expected ED50 for this effect is 0.2 - 0.3 μg/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized WISP-3 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted WISP-3 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing WISP-3 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WISP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PPD, CCN6, LIBC, PPAC, UNQ462/PRO790/PRO956, WNT1-inducible-signaling pathway protein 3, CCN family member 6, WISP-3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003871.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507925
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8838
- WISP-3 is a member of the CCN family of secreted cysteine rich regulatory proteins. It is predominantly expressed in the adult kidney, testis and fetal kidney and weaker expression in placenta, ovary, prostate, small intestine, and skeletally-derived cells. WISP-3 is required for normal postnatal skeletal growth and cartilage homeostasis. Human WISP-3 is a 36.8 kDa protein containing 331 amino acid residues. It is composed of four distinct structural domains (modules); the IGF binding protein (IGFBP) domain, the von Willebrand Factor C (VWFC) domain, the thrombospondin type-1 repeat (TSP type-1) domain, and a C-terminal cystine knot-like (CTCK) domain.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-219
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin