- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human WIPI1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: WIPI1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of WIPI1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store WIPI1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WIPI1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ATG18, ATG18A, WIPI49, WD repeat domain phosphoinositide-interacting protein 1, Atg18 protein homolog, WIPI-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060453
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 157388939
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55062
- 1: Jeffries TR, Dove SK, Michell RH, et al. PtdIns-specific MPR pathway association of a novel WD40 repeat protein, WIPI49. Mol. Biol. Cell. 2004;15:2652-63.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7041P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.