- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This WIPF2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 392-419 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human WIPF2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WIPF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WAS/WASL-interacting protein family member 2, WASP-interacting protein-related protein, WIP- and CR16-homologous protein, WIP-related protein, WIPF2, WICH, WIRE
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TF74
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 60390855
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 147179
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a WASP interacting protein (WIP)-relatedprotein. It has been shown that this protein has a role in theWASP-mediated organization of the actin cytoskeleton and that thisprotein is a potential link between the activated platelet-derivedgrowth factor receptor and the actin polymerization machinery.
- 1: Wan, D., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(44):15724-15729(2004)
- 2: Salazar, M.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(49):49031-49043(2003)
- 3: Aspenstrom, P. Exp. Cell Res. 279(1):21-33(2002)
- 4: Kato, M., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 291(1):41-47(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-539
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.