- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KLARNESRSGSNRRE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx. 55kDa band observed in Human Lymph Node, Spleen and Tonsil lysates (calculated MW of 51.3kDa according to NP_003378.3 and NP_001070737.1). In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing WIPF1 a band of approx. 55kDa is observed. This band is not observed in the non-transfected HEK293. Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.
- SPECIFICITY: Both variants represent identical proteins
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1315 - Human Tonsil Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WIPF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WIPF1, WAS/WASL interacting protein family, member 1 , MGC111041, PRPL-2, WASPIP, WIP, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein interacting protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003378.3,NP_001070737.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38373695
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7456
- 1: Massarwa R, Carmon S, Shilo BZ, Schejter ED. WIP/WASp-based actin-polymerization machinery is essential for myoblast fusion in Drosophila. Dev Cell. 2007 Apr;12(4):557-69.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.