- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This WFIKKN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 535-564 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human WFIKKN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 64 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WFIKKN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WAP, Kazal, immunoglobulin, Kunitz and NTR domain-containing protein 2, Growth and differentiation factor-associated serum protein 1, GASP-1, hGASP-1, WAP, follistatin, immunoglobulin, Kunitz and NTR domain-containing-related protein, WFIKKN-related protein, WFIKKN2, GASP1, WFIKKNRP
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TEU8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74716081
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 124857
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The WFIKKN1 protein contains a WAP domain, follistatindomain, immunoglobulin domain, two tandem Kunitz domains, and anNTR domain. This gene encodes a WFIKKN1-related protein which hasthe same domain organization as the WFIKKN1 protein. The WAP-type,follistatin type, Kunitz-type, and NTR-type protease inhibitorydomains may control the action of multiple types of proteases.
- 1: Saremi, A., et al. Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 317 (1-2), 25-30 (2010) :
- 2: Kondas, K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(35):23677-23684(2008)
- 3: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- 4: Hill, J.J., et al. Mol. Endocrinol. 17(6):1144-1154(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-856
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.