- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: WDR92 antibody was raised against a 21 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of human WDR92.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 140 - 190 of WDR92.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WDR92 antibody can be used for detection of WDR92 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-701 - Human Testis Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: WDR92 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: WDR92 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: WDR92 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WDR92
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WDR92 Antibody: WD repeat-containing protein 92, WD repeat-containing protein Monad
- Protein Accession Number: NP_612467
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24308444
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116143
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- WDR92 Antibody: WD40 repeats are a common structural module in eukaryotic proteins, and proteins containing WD40 domains have a wide range of functions, including signal transduction, cell cycle regulation, RNA splicing, and transcription. One such protein, WDR92, also known as monad, contains two WD40 repeats is widely expressed in human tissues, especially testis. Overexpression of this protein or its binding partner RNA polymerase II-associated protein 3 (RPAP3) potentiated apoptosis and caspase-3 activation induced by TNF-α and cycloheximide, suggesting that WDR92, together with RPAP3, may function as a novel modulator of apoptosis.
- 1: Saeki M, Irie Y, Ni L, et al. Monad, a WD40 repeat protein, promotes apoptosis induced by TNF-alpha. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun.2006; 342:568-72.
- 2: Itsuki Y, Saeki M, Nakahara H, et al. Molecular cloning of novel Monad binding protein containing tetratricorticopeptide repeat domains. FEBS Lett.582:2365-70.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5883
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin