- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This WDR45L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 24-52 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human WDR45L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WDR45B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WD repeat domain phosphoinositide-interacting protein 3, WIPI-3, WD repeat-containing protein 45-like, WDR45-like protein, WD repeat-containing protein 45B, WIPI49-like protein, WDR45B, WDR45L, WIPI3
- Protein Accession Number: Q5MNZ6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85542094
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56270
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the WIPI or SVP1 family of WD40 repeat-containing proteins. The protein contains seven WD40 repeats that are thought to fold into a beta-propeller structure that mediates protein-protein interactions, and a conserved motif for interaction with phospholipids. The human genome contains several pseudogenes of this gene.
- 1: Proikas-Cezanne, T., et al. Oncogene 23(58):9314-9325(2004) Jeffries, T.R., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 15(6):2652-2663(2004) Venter, J.C., et al. Science 291(5507):1304-1351(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-953
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin