- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human WDR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WDR1 antibody can be used for detection of WDR1 by ELISA at 1:62500. WDR1 antibody can be used for detection of WDR1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10413 - Fetal Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store WDR1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WDR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WDR1, AIP1, NORI-1, HEL-S-52
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005103
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 53729352
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9948
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- WDR1 is a protein containing 9 WD repeats. WD repeats are approximately 30- to 40-amino acid domains containing several conserved residues, mostly including a trp-asp at the C-terminal end. WD domains are involved in protein-protein interactions. WDR1 may help induce the disassembly of actin filaments.This gene encodes a protein containing 9 WD repeats. WD repeats are approximately 30- to 40-amino acid domains containing several conserved residues, mostly including a trp-asp at the C-terminal end. WD domains are involved in protein-protein interactions. The encoded protein may help induce the disassembly of actin filaments. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Fujibuchi, T., (2005) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 327 (1), 268-275.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-688
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.