- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This WBSCR22 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 253-281 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human WBSCR22.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 32 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WBSCR22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Probable 18S rRNA (guanine-N(7))-methyltransferase, 211-, Bud site selection protein 23 homolog, Metastasis-related methyltransferase 1, Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 22 protein, WBSCR22, MERM1
- Protein Accession Number: O43709
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114049
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein containing a nuclearlocalization signal and an S-adenosyl-L-methionine binding motiftypical of methyltransferases, suggesting that the encoded proteinmay act on DNA methylation. This gene is deleted in Williamssyndrome, a multisystem developmental disorder caused by thedeletion of contiguous genes at 7q11.23.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Andersen, J.S., et al. Nature 433(7021):77-83(2005)
- 3: Wan, D., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(44):15724-15729(2004)
- 4: Merla, G., et al. Hum. Genet. 110(5):429-438(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-954
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.