- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-140 of human WBP11 (NP_057396.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 115kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WBP11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WBP11, DKFZp779M1063, NPWBP, SIPP1, WBP-11
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51729
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a nuclear protein, which colocalizes with mRNA splicing factors and intermediate filament-containing perinuclear networks. This protein has 95% amino acid sequence identity to the mouse Wbp11 protein. It contains two proline-rich regions that bind to the WW domain of Npw38, a nuclear protein, and thus this protein is also called Npw38-binding protein NpwBP. The Npw38-NpwBP complex may function as a component of an mRNA factory in the nucleus.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-484
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.