- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This WASF2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 162-190 amino acids from the Central region of human WASF2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WASF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein family member 2, WASP family protein member 2, Protein WAVE-2, Verprolin homology domain-containing protein 2, WASF2, WAVE2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y6W5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 59800456
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10163
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the Wiskott-Aldrich syndromeprotein family. The gene product is a protein that forms amultiprotein complex that links receptor kinases and actin. Bindingto actin occurs through a C-terminal verprolin homology domain inall family members. The multiprotein complex serves to tranducesignals that involve changes in cell shape, motility or function.The published map location (PMID:10381382) has been changed basedon recent genomic sequence comparisons, which indicate that theexpressed gene is located on chromosome 1, and a pseudogene may belocated on chromosome X.
- 1: Takahashi, K., et al. Cell. Signal. 22(3):510-518(2010)
- 2: Lebensohn, A.M., et al. Mol. Cell 36(3):512-524(2009)
- 3: Cai, X., et al. Lung Cancer 65(3):299-305(2009)
- 4: Morimura, S., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 382(3):614-619(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-800
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.