- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / CTLA4, PDCD1
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CAS: 2329669-72-7
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- PURITY: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Bispecific ,IgG1,Kappa;Kappa
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH 7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks).Store at -20 °C 12 months. Store at -80°C long term.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CTLA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ANTI-PD-1/ANTI-CTLA-4 XMAB20717,ANTI-PD1/CTLA4 BISPECIFIC ANTIBODY XMAB20717,IMMUNOGLOBULIN HALF-IG G1-KAPPA/SCFV-H-CH2-CH3, ANTI-(HOMO SAPIENS CTLA4 (CYTOTOXIC T-LYMPHOCYTE-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN 4, CD152)) AND ANTI-(HOMO SAPIENSPDCD1 (PROGRAMMED CELL DEATH 1, PD-1, PD1, CD279)), MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY, BISPECIFICPD-1 X CTLA-4 DUAL CHECKPOINT INHIBITOR XMAB20717VUDALIMAB,VUDALIMAB [INN],XMAB20717,XMAB-20717, CD; GSE; GRD4; ALPS5; CD152; CTLA-4; IDDM12; CELIAC3
- Protein Accession Number: P16410
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1493
- USER NOTE: For research use only .
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-990
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.