- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human VTI1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: VTI1A antibody can be used for detection of VTI1A by ELISA at 1:62500. VTI1A antibody can be used for detection of VTI1A by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10413 - Fetal Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store VTI1A antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VTI1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VTI1A, MVti1, Vti1-rp2, MMDS3, VTI1RP2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_660207
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 113374156
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 143187
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- VTI1A is a V-SNARE that mediates vesicle transport pathways through interactions with t-SNAREs on the target membrane. These interactions are proposed to mediate aspects of the specificity of vesicle trafficking and to promote fusion of the lipid bilayers. VTI1A may be concerned with increased secretion of cytokines associated with cellular senescence.
- 1: Tai, G., (2004) Mol. Biol. Cell 15 (9), 4011-4022.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-701
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.