- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met 22 - Pro 141
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39.7 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Human TIGIT, Fc Tag at 2ug/mL (100uL/well) can bind Biotinylated Human CD155, Fc Tag with a linear range of 5-78 ng/mL.
- PURITY: >92% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIGIT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIGIT, VSIG9, VSTM3
- Protein Accession Number: AAI01290
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 201633
- T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT) is also known as V-set and immunoglobulin domain-containing protein 9 (VSIG9), V-set and transmembrane domain-containing protein 3 (VSTM3),which belongs to single-pass type I membrane protein containing an immunoglobulin variable domain, a transmembrane domain and an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM). TIGIT is expressed at low levels on peripheral memory and regulatory CD4+ T-cells and NK cells and is up-regulated following activation of these cells (at protein level). TIGIT binds with high affinity to the poliovirus receptor (PVR) which causes increased secretion of IL10 and decreased secretion of IL12B and suppresses T-cell activation by promoting the generation of mature immunoregulatory dendritic cells.
- 1: Yu X., et al., 2009, Nat. Immunol. 10:48-57.
- 2: Stengel K.F., et al., 2012, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 109:5399-5404.
- 3: Lozano E., et al., 2012, J. Immunol. 188:3869-3875.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-722
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin