- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Tyr17-Thr135
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 14.6 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VSTM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: V-set and transmembrane domain-containing protein 1, SIRL-1, Signal inhibitory receptor on leukocytes-1, VSTM1
- Protein Accession Number: Q6UX27
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 190684679
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 284415
- V-set and transmembrane domain-containing protein 1 is a single-pass membrane protein. VSTM1 Contains 1 Ig-like V-type domain, in humans is encoded by the VSTM1 gene. It expressed on myeloid (neutrophils, eosinophils and monocytes) but not on lymphoid cells. It behaves as a cytokine, promoting IL17A secretion by CD4+ T-cells, and differentiation and activation of IL17 producing helper T-cells (TH17). Inhibitory immune receptor involved in the regulation of phagocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-469
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.