- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rat, Chicken, Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This VSNL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 47-75 amino acids from the Central region of human VSNL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VSNL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Visinin-like protein 1, VILIP, VLP-1, Hippocalcin-like protein 3, HLP3, VSNL1, VISL1
- Protein Accession Number: P62760
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51338696
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7447
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the visinin/recoverin subfamilyof neuronal calcium sensor proteins. The encoded protein isstrongly expressed in granule cells of the cerebellum where itassociates with membranes in a calcium-dependent manner andmodulates intracellular signaling pathways of the central nervoussystem by directly or indirectly regulating the activity ofadenylyl cyclase. Alternatively spliced transcript variants havebeen observed, but their full-length nature has not beendetermined.
- 1: Xu, Y., et al. Schizophr. Res. 119 (1-3), 219-227 (2010) :
- 2: Buttgereit, J., et al. Regul. Pept. 161 (1-3), 51-57 (2010) :
- 3: Fu, J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(40):27577-27586(2009)
- 4: Chen, K.C., et al. J. Pept. Sci. 15(2):89-94(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-276
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.