- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-191 of human VSNL1 (NP_003376.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: THP-1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A673
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse lung
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 18kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VSNL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Visinin-like protein 1, VILIP, VLP-1, Hippocalcin-like protein 3, HLP3, VSNL1, VISL1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7447
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the visinin/recoverin subfamily of neuronal calcium sensor proteins. The encoded protein is strongly expressed in granule cells of the cerebellum where it associates with membranes in a calcium-dependent manner and modulates intracellular signaling pathways of the central nervous system by directly or indirectly regulating the activity of adenylyl cyclase. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been observed, but their full-length nature has not been determined.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-817
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.