- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Val 22 - Gly 263
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for E, WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Human VSIG8, His Tag at 10 ug/mL (100 uL/well) can bind Human B7-H5, Fc Tag with a linear range of 0.625-20 ug/mL.
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VSIG8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VSIG8,C1orf204
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001013683.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 391123
- V-set and immunoglobulin domain containing 8 (VSIG8), also known as C1orf204, is a type I transmembrane protein of the B7 family within the Ig superfamily. VSIG8 was identified from proteomic analysis of human hair shafts. It is expressed in the hair follicle and shaft, superficial layers of the nail matrix, and superficial layers of oral epithelium.
- 1: Rice, R.H., et al., 2010, J. Proteome Res., 9: 6752-6758.
- 2: Lee, Y.J., et al., 2006, Mol. Cell. Proteomics, 5: 789-800.
- 3: Rice, R.H., et al., 2011, J. Invest. Dermatol., 131: 1936-1938.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-963
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.