- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ESAYNAFNRFLHA
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Approx 24kDa band observed in H460, Human Testis and Brain lysates (predicted MW of 25kDa according to NP_057292.1). Recommended for use at 1-3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Testis, stains acrosomal head caps in round spermatids. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_057292.1) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VPS28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VPS28, vacuolar protein sorting 28 (yeast), vacuolar protein sorting 28 homolog (S. cerevisiae), MGC60323, vacuolar protein sorting 28, yeast class E protein Vps28p homolog
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057292.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7705885
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51160
- 1: Bishop N, Woodman P. TSG101/mammalian VPS23 and mammalian VPS28 interact directly and are recruited to VPS4-induced endosomes. J Biol Chem. 2001 Apr 13;276(15):11735-42.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-580
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.