- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant human protein fragment was used as the immunogen for this von Willebrand Factor antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
WB: 0.5-1.0 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1.0 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the von Willebrand Factor antibody to be titered for optimal performance.
1. FFPE staining requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VWF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VWF, Coagulation factor VIII VWF, F8VWF, VWD, Von Willebrand factor
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7450
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- von Willebrand Factor (vWF) is a glycoprotein produced by bone marrow cells and endothelial cells lining the inside surface of blood vessels. Its primary function is platelet adhesion, binding to Factor VIII, collagen and platelets, to coagulate blood at the site of wounding. The enzyme VWFCP, or vWF-cleaving protease, facilitates clotting by cutting the protein into subunits, increasing its binding capacity.
Deficiency or dysfunction of the protein increases the tendency of wounds to bleed, or to bleed more. Over 300 gene mutations have been identified and classified into three types. Type 1 von Willebrand Factor disease is characterized by reduced amounts in the bloodstream, Type 2 by reduced binding ability and Type 3 by a nonfunctional protein.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-927
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin