- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Free human cardiac troponin I.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: VLDLR Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 1:50.
- PURIFICATION: IgG Fractionation
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.05M Sodium Phosphate; 0.1M NaCl; 1mM EDTA; pH 6.6
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: -70°C; Long term: -70°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VLDLR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VLDLR, CARMQ1, CHRMQ1, VLDL receptor, VLDL-R, VLDLRCH
- Protein Accession Number: P98155
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1730111
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7436
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- VLDLR Antibody [1H10]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.