- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: VISTA antibodies were raised against the extracellular domain of human VISTA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC-P, WB
- SET CONTENTS: VISTA Antibody [4C4], Cat. No. RF16071 (20 μg)
VISTA Antibody [6D2], Cat. No. RF16072 (20 μg)
VISTA Antibody [8E11], Cat. No. RF16073 (20 μg)
VISTA Antibody [9E4], Cat. No. RF16074 (20 μg)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. RF10001-03 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as protein A purified IgG1 and IgG2b.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibodies can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- VISTA Antibody: VISTA/B7-H5/platelet receptor Gi24 is a single-pass type I membrane protein located at the cell surface. It is an immunoregulatory receptor which can inhibit T-cell response and may promote differentiation of embryonic stem cells, by inhibiting the BMP4 signaling pathway. The protein can be cleaved by MMP14, and stimulate MMP14-mediated MMP2 activation. ProSci's Risk-FreeTM antibodies are mouse monoclonal antibodies made to improve in vivo studies. Unlike antibodies developed using proteins made in yeast or bacteria, Risk-FreeTM antibodies are developed with antigens expressed in mammalian cell lines, giving the most native post-translational modifications to the protein. Validated for flow cytometry and ELISA Rigorously tested for the following applications: Immunoblot Immunohistochemistry Immunocytochemistry Immunofluorescence Multiple antibodies per target allowing the user to choose the best antibody for their application Available individually or as a set Risk-FreeTM means they are guaranteed to work for their approved applications
- 1: Mayya V., et al . Quantitative phosphoproteomic analysis of T cell receptor signaling reveals system-wide modulation of protein-protein interactions. 2009, Sci. Signal. 2:RA46-RA46.
- 2: Sakr M.A., et al.,GI24 enhances tumor invasiveness by regulating cell surface membrane-type 1 matrix metalloproteinase. 2010, Cancer Sci. 101:2368-2374.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16070
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.