- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: VISTA antibody was raised against the extracellular domain of human VISTA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: VISTA antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2 μg/mL and immunocytochemistry starting at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 2 μg/mL. Flow cytometry at 10 μg/ml.
Antibody validated: Immunohistochemistry in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples; Immunofluorescence in human samples and Flow Cytometry in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1331 - Human Lymphoma Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 31 kDa
Observed: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: VISTA Antibody is supplied as protein A purified IgG1.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: VISTA Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: VISTA antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VSIR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VISTA Antibody: VISTA molecule, VSIR, B7-H5, B7H5, GI24, PP2135, SISP1, DD1alpha, VISTA, C10orf54, chromosome 10 open reading frame 54, PD-1H, V-set immunoregulatory receptor, V-Type Immunoglobulin Domain-Containing Suppressor Of T-Cell Activation, Chromosome 10 Open Reading Frame 54
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071436
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 64115
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64115
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- VISTA Antibody: VISTA/B7-H5/platelet receptor Gi24 is a single-pass type I membrane protein located at the cell surface. It is an immunoregulatory receptor which can inhibit T-cell response and may promote differentiation of embryonic stem cells, by inhibiting the BMP4 signaling pathway. The protein can be cleaved by MMP14, and stimulate MMP14-mediated MMP2 activation.
- 1: Mayya V., et al . Quantitative phosphoproteomic analysis of T cell receptor signaling reveals system-wide modulation of protein-protein interactions. 2009, Sci. Signal. 2:RA46-RA46.
- 2: Sakr M.A., et al.,GI24 enhances tumor invasiveness by regulating cell surface membrane-type 1 matrix metalloproteinase. 2010, Cancer Sci. 101:2368-2374.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16073
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $459.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin