- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (93%)
- IMMUNOGEN: VISTA antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human VISTA.
The immunogen is located within the last 60 amino acids of VISTA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: VISTA antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry at 2 μg/mL. For Immunoflorescence start at 20 μg/mL. For Immunocytochemistry start at 1 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-533 - Human Tonsil Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: VISTA Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: VISTA Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: VISTA antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VSIR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VISTA Antibody: VISTA molecule, VSIR, B7-H5, B7H5, GI24, PP2135, SISP1, DD1alpha, VISTA, C10orf54, chromosome 10 open reading frame 54, PD-1H, V-set immunoregulatory receptor, V-Type Immunoglobulin Domain-Containing Suppressor Of T-Cell Activation, Chromosome 10 Open Reading Frame 54
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071436
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 64115
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64115
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The lymphocyte activation gene-3 (LAG3) is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and binds MHC class II with high affinity (1), negatively regulating T-cell function and homeostasis (2). It is expressed in B, T, and NK cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells (3), and acts to regulate T cell expansion (4). LAG3 is also an important immune checkpoint protein, with anti-LAG3 antibodies activating T effector cells and affecting regulatory T cell functions. Furthermore LAG3 appears to act in a synergistic fashion with PD-1/PD-L1, suggesting that a dual antibody approach may prove useful in cancer immunotherapy (5).
- 1: Mayya V., et al . Quantitative phosphoproteomic analysis of T cell receptor signaling reveals system-wide modulation of protein-protein interactions. 2009, Sci. Signal. 2:RA46-RA46.
- 2: Sakr M.A., et al.,GI24 enhances tumor invasiveness by regulating cell surface membrane-type 1 matrix metalloproteinase. 2010, Cancer Sci. 101:2368-2374.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8695
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.