- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- SPECIES: Hamster (Armenian)
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Hamster, Armenian
- IMMUNOGEN: This antibody was raised by immunising Armenian hamsters with EL4 cells overexpressing VISTA-RFP, and VISTA-Ig fusion protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, ELISA, Flow
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG lambda
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Vsir
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PD-1H, V-domain Ig suppressor of T cell activation, V-type immunoglobulin domain-containing suppressor of T-cell activation, Platelet receptor Gi24, V-set domain-containing immunoregulatory receptor, V-set immunoregulatory receptor, Vsir, Dies1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 74048
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-713
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin