- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RSLVKPENYRRLD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, EIA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 17kDa band observed in Human Ovary and Testis lysates and also in lysates of Mouse and Rat Testis and Brain and of all human and mouse cell lines tested (calculated MW of 19.7kDa according to NP_937799.1). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Kidney. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.Enzyme immunoassay: Sandwich-type ELISA with increasing amount of recombinant VHL captured by a rabbit antibody. Recommended reporter concentration: 1.5-3ug/ml
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_000542.1 and NP_937799.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1316 - Human Ovary Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VHL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VHL, von Hippel-Lindau tumor suppressor, HRCA1, RCA1, VHL1 , elongin binding protein, von Hippel-Lindau syndrome
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000542.1, NP_937799.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507891
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7428
- 1: Kong X, Lin Z, Liang D, Fath D, Sang N, Caro J. Histone deacetylase inhibitors induce VHL and ubiquitin-independent proteasomal degradation of hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha. Mol Cell Biol. 2006 Mar;26(6):2019-28.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-170
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.