- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This VEGF3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 20-49 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human VEGF3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VEGFC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vascular endothelial growth factor C, VEGF-C, Flt4 ligand, Flt4-L, Vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein, VRP, VEGFC
- Protein Accession Number: P49767
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1718154
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7424
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of theplatelet-derived growth factor/vascular endothelial growth factor(PDGF/VEGF) family, is active in angiogenesis and endothelial cellgrowth, and can also affect the permeability of blood vessels.This secreted protein undergoes a complex proteolytic maturation,generating multiple processed forms which bind and activate VEGFR-3receptors. Only the fully processed form can bind and activateVEGFR-2 receptors. This protein is structurally and functionallysimilar to vascular endothelial growth factor D. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Chen, X., et al. Cancer Sci. 101(11):2384-2390(2010)
- 2: Romero, R., et al. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 203 (4), 361 (2010) :
- 3: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 4: Deguchi, K., et al. Anticancer Res. 30(6):2361-2366(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-135
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.