- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: APMAEGGGQN HHEVVKFMDV YQRSYCHPIE TLVDIFQEYP DEIEYIFKPS CVPLMRCGGC CNDEGLECVP TEESNITMQI MRIKPHQGQH IGEMSFLQHN KCECRPKKDR ARQENPCGPC SERRKHLFVQ DPQTCKCSCK NTDSRCKARQ LELNERTCRC DKPRR
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC) using a concentration range of 1.0-8.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized VEGF165 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted VEGF165 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing VEGF165 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VEGFA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VPF, VEGF, MVCD1, Vascular endothelial growth factor A, Vascular permeability factor, VEGF-A
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001028928.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 76781487
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7422
- VEGF is a potent growth and angiogenic cytokine. It stimulates proliferation and survival of endothelial cells, and promotes angiogenesis and vascular permeability. Expressed in vascularized tissues, VEGF plays a prominent role in normal and pathological angiogenesis. Substantial evidence implicates VEGF in the induction of tumor metastasis and intra-ocular neovascular syndromes. VEGF signals through the three receptors; fms-like tyrosine kinase (flt-1), KDR gene product (the murine homolog of KDR is the flk-1 gene product) and the flt4 gene product. Recombinant human VEGF is a 38.2 kDa disulfide-linked homodimeric protein consisting of two 165 amino acid polypeptide chains.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-613
- Size: 0.01 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.