- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 51-119
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: VEGF-R2 antibody can be used for the detection of VEGF-R2 by Western blot, IHC, may also work for ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 151.5 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: VEGF-R2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KDR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FLK1, VEGFR2, Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2, Fetal liver kinase 1, VEGFR-2, FLK1, CD309, VEGFR,
- Protein Accession Number: P35968
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 53-122
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3791
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2; Protein-tyrosine kinase receptor Flk-1; kinase insert domain receptor. Receptor for VEGF or VEGF-C. It has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. It belongs to the csf-1/pdgf receptor family of tyrosine-protein kinases.
- 1: Kiba,A., Yabana,N. and Shibuya,M. A set of loop-1 and -3 structures in the novel vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) family member, VEGF-ENZ-7, is essential for the activation of VEGFR-2 signaling. J. Biol. Chem. 278 (15), 13453-13461 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7650
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin