- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Human recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for the VEGF antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 2-4 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Titering of the VEGF antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Tris with 1mM EDTA, pH 9.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VEGFA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vascular endothelial growth factor A, VEGF-A, Vascular permeability factor, VPF, VEGFA, VEGF
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7422
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor is a member of the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family. It is a heparin-binding protein which exists as a disulfide-linked homodimer. This growth factor induces proliferation and migration of vascular endothelial cells, and is essential for both physiological and pathological angiogenesis. Disruption of this gene in mice resulted in abnormal embryonic blood vessel formation. This gene is upregulated in many known tumors and its expression is correlated with tumor stage and progression. Elevated levels of this protein are found in patients with POEMS syndrome, also known as Crow-Fukase syndrome. [RefSeq]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-006
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.