- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: VE-Cadherin (phospho Tyr731) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Tyrosine731 (H-I-Y (p)-G-Y) derived from Human VE-Cadherin.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous level of VE-Cadherin only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 731.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 130 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDH5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vascular endothelial cadherin, VE-cadherin, 7B4 antigen, CDH5, CD144 antigen
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001786.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 166362713
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1003
- Cadherins are calcium-dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types. This cadherin may play a important role in endothelial cell biology through control of the cohesion and organization of the intercellular junctions. It associates with alpha-catenin forming a link to the cytoskeleton. Acts in concert with KRIT1 to establish and maintain correct endothelial cell polarity and vascular lumen.
- 1: Wessel F, et al. (2014) Nat Immunol 15, 223-30
- 2: Sawada J, et al. (2012) Cancer Cell 22, 235-49
- 3: Turowski P, et al. (2008) J Cell Sci 121, 29-37
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 80-000
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.