- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln23-Ser492
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54.23 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM TrisHCl, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.5. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VNN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vascular Non-Inflammatory Molecule 2, Vanin-2, Glycosylphosphatidyl Inositol-Anchored Protein GPI-80, Protein FOAP-4, VNN2
- Protein Accession Number: O95498
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8875
- Vascular Non-Inflammatory Molecule 2 (VNN2) is a member of the CN hydrolase family. The family includes secreted and membrane-associated proteins, a few of which have been reported to participate in hematopoietic cell trafficking. they possess pantetheinase activity, which may play a role in oxidative-stress response. VNN2 is a GPI-anchored cell surface molecule that plays a role in transendothelial migration of neutrophils. VNN2 involved in the thymus homing of bone marrow cells. In addition, VNN2 may regulate beta-2 integrin-mediated cell adhesion, migration and motility of neutrophil.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-555
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.