- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This VANGL2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 37-65 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human VANGL2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VANGL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Vang-like protein 2, Loop-tail protein 1 homolog, Strabismus 1, Van Gogh-like protein 2, VANGL2, KIAA1215, STB1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9ULK5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38258849
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57216
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Planar cell polarity (PCP) is the term given to globalcell polarization, such as the alignment of mammalian body hairalong the anterior-posterior axis or the orientation of steriociliabundles in the inner ear. VANGL2 is a PCP protein that is involvedin the transmission of directional cues to align either individualcells within an epithelial sheet or multicellular clusters, whichpolarize as a group (Devenport and Fuchs, 2008 [PubMed18849982]).
- 1: Lei, Y.P., et al. N. Engl. J. Med. 362(23):2232-2235(2010)
- 2: Yates, L.L., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(11):2251-2267(2010)
- 3: Cantrell, V.A., et al. Cancer Lett. 287(1):54-61(2010)
- 4: Need, A.C., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 18(23):4650-4661(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-897
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin