- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Paramyxovirus Simian Virus 5
- SPECIES: Hamster (Armenian)
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Mouse
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This is a chimeric hamster antibody, based on the original mouse IgG1 format, created for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- IMMUNOGEN: Pk (V5) Epitope Tag (GKPIPNPLLGLDST).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-Fr, IP, RIA, WB
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag, Regulator of expression of viral proteins, protein rev, V5 epitope tag, GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag, PK tag, PK-tag
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-164
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.