- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide of human USP9X
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: C6
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 292kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP9X
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DFFRX, FAF, FAM, MRX99, MRXS99F, probable ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase FAF-X, Drosophila fat facets related, X-linked, deubiquitinating enzyme FAF-X, fat facets in mammals, fat facets protein related, X-linked, hFAM, ubiquitin specific protease 9, X chromosome (fat facets-like Drosophila), ubiquitin thioesterase FAF-X, ubiquitin thiolesterase FAF-X, ubiquitin-specific processing protease FAF-X, ubiquitin-specific protease 9, X chromosome
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8239
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the peptidase C19 family and encodes a protein that is similar to ubiquitin-specific proteases. Though this gene is located on the X chromosome, it escapes X-inactivation. Mutations in this gene have been associated with Turner syndrome. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-541
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin