- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 560-700 of human USP4 (NP_003354.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 95kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: USP4, ubiquitin specific protease 4 (proto-oncogene), UNP, Unph, ubiquitin specific protease, proto-oncogene, UNPH
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7375
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a protease that deubiquitinates target proteins such as ADORA2A and TRIM21. The encoded protein shuttles between the nucleus and cytoplasm and is involved in maintaining operational fidelity in the endoplasmic reticulum. Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-331
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.