- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This USP21 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 406-436 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human USP21.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP21
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 21, Deubiquitinating enzyme 21, Ubiquitin thioesterase 21, Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 21, USP21, USP23
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UK80
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10720334
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27005
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- USP21 is a ubiquitin-specific protease, an enzyme that removes ubiquitin from ubiquitinated proteins. The encoded protein belongs to the C19 peptidase family, also known as family 2 of ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolases. This protein has been reported to be capable of removing NEDD8 from NEDD8 conjugates.
- 1: Puente, X.S., et al., Nat. Rev. Genet. 4(7):544-558 (2003).
- 2: Gong, L., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 275(19):14212-14216 (2000).
- 3: Hillier, L.D., et al., Genome Res. 6(9):807-828 (1996).
- 4: Smith, T.S., et al., Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1490 (1-2), 184-188 (2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-112
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.