- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This USP2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 508-538 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human USP2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: USP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 2, 41 kDa ubiquitin-specific protease, Deubiquitinating enzyme 2, Ubiquitin thioesterase 2, Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 2, USP2, UBP41
- Protein Accession Number: O75604
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9099
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- USP2, an ubiquitin-specific protease, is selectively up regulated in bone by the osteotropic agents PTH, PTHrP and PGE2 and possibly via the PKA/cAMP pathway. It is also thought to play a role in the recycling of ubiquitin by hydrolysis of branched poly-ubiquitin from linear poly-ubiquitin chains, production of free ubiquitin from linear poly-ubiquitin chains and from certain ribosomal ubiquitin fusion proteins.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(26):16899-16903 (2002).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-094
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.